Thursday, April 2, 2009

"Office Hours"..............

I've been keeping office hours today at the computer, trying to do some things I've been putting off..........I changed my Blog "decor". Nice, huh? And, I've been working on designing new products for my online Zazzle store, after finally getting our scanner to work and scanning in some things last night. Check out some of the Easter products. proclaiming the REAL meaning of Easter: bumper sticker, button, stickers,cards,t-shirt.

I've also been listening, off and on, to President Obama and "about" Obama, as he's in Europe at the G20 meeting. It doesn't encourage me much. He just seems to be bound and determined to turn America over to European "rule"...............our Constitution would become secondary to European law. Our President does not seem too inclined to stand up for American sovereignty. Instead, he appears to be apologizing that Americans ARE Americans! I'm ready to attend one of these "tea parties" that are popping up around the country in protest to some of President Obama's "doings"........................

No comments:

Post a Comment